Started in 1987 as a business development and government relations firm, today Ervin | Hill Strategy offers additional capabilities, services and expertise, but in the same integrated approach. Our team is multi-disciplined, meaning we consider how government relations plans impact clients’ reputations and how communications and public affairs tactics enhance government relations activities. We sit side-by-side, collaborating, coordinating and executing as an extension of our clients.
We know that business is about the bottom-line. Our team has helped secure billions of dollars in government contracts for clients.
Let us help you:
- Meet new prospective customers
- Develop industry partnerships
- Introduce new products and services to stakeholders
- Identify and penetrate new markets
- Protect the competitive process and ensure fairness and transparency
- Open the door to business opportunities with government agencies
Our firm is skilled in developing strategies to reach target audiences and messages that cut through the clutter.
We are ready to work with you to:
- Create and strengthen your brand and reputation
- Launch a new product or service
- Acquire or merge with a competitor
- Reach a new market
- Influence public policy and target audiences
- Market a product or service to a prospective customer
- Plan and prepare for a crisis
- Manage a reputation attack or crisis
Our extensive network coupled with our expansive policy background can help you influence and impact legislation, regulation, and public policy.
Clients trust us to:
- Educate public and elected officials
- Introduce and support legislation
- Impact legislative, regulatory, and policy making activities
- Monitor legislative and regulatory activities
- Participate in the authorization and appropriations process
- Negotiate state & local incentives for your company
- Compete for government contracts
- Partner with government contractors
We understand public affairs as well as anyone. It is the glue that holds government relations and communication strategies together and increases the prospects for success.
We stand ready to:
- Recruit champions
- Manage issues
- Build coalitions
- Cultivate third-party advocates
- Educate stakeholders
- Bolster government relations and communications efforts