Daniel G. Hill has advised world leaders, high-powered CEOs, and celebrities for more than 20 years. He is the most quoted crisis and reputation professional in the country and a regular contributor to The Huffington Post and Daily Beast. Hill inspires and entertains as he tackles tough issues with real-life experience while weaving in humor to keep audiences engaged and laughing.
Expertise / Topics:
- Crisis management
- Reputation and image
- Brand and branding
- Strategic communications
- Government relations / lobbying
- Public affairs
- Public policy
- Thought leadership
- Foreign direct investment
- Scandal in America: Our Fascination With Gaffes, Meltdowns and Screw-ups As America’s most quoted expert on crisis and reputation, Daniel Hill offers unique insights into our country’s increasing interest in crisis and crisis management. Using recent scandals as his prop, Hill dissects the anatomy of a crisis while explaining what makes one case worse than the next.
- Blurred Lines in Today’s Media Distinguishing between news and opinion is increasingly difficult for media consumers today. Daniel Hill uses his more than twenty years of experience as a platform to challenge where news & media are today and to question where things are going.
- A Life Branded: Personal Branding Is Not a Choice The buzz around whether or not to build a personal brand is misplaced. We are all branded in the form of our own image and reputation. The question should not be whether to brand but rather what to do with the brand you already have.
- This Isn’t Your Granddaddy’s Congress: Winning in Washington Getting things done in the nation’s capital is more challenging than ever. Applying strategies and tactics from yesteryear further decreases one’s chance for victory in a town where very few win to begin with. Daniel Hill shares personal tales about what he calls “the new Washington dynamic” and how to navigate all the obstacles that stand in the way of progress inside-the-Beltway.
To learn more or book Dan at your next event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org